Annual Education Day will provide answers to pressing Blockchain, Smart Contracts, Cryptoasset and ICO questions and concerns
New York, NY – November 7th, 2017 – The 2nd Annual Blockchain for Wall Street education day will take place on Tuesday, November 14th at the New York Law School and
will present a Blockchain Brains Trust” faculty providing expert insights into a range of topics that are top of the agenda for Wall Street firms, including:
– Early financial markets blockchain, distributed ledger and smart contract pilot experiences and lessons learned.
– Blockchain and distributed ledger performance, scalability, deployment and security challenges and solutions.
– Smart contract creation and deployment, with a focus on functionality, integration and security.
– Regulatory, legal and accounting considerations related to blockchain applications, cryptoassets and ICOs.
– Institutional interest, usage and issues related to cryptoassets.
Presented by the Wall Street Blockchain Alliance and produced by Lighthouse Partners, Inc., Blockchain for Wall Street has collaborated with financial markets participants and the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry, to assemble true experts to address these key topics. Those participating include:
* Emmanuel Aidoo, Director, Blockchain & CryptoCurrency Strategy, Credit Suisse
* Julio Faura, Head of R&D, Innovation Division, Banco Santander
* Moiz Kohari, SVP & Chief Technology Architect, State Street
* Benjamin Jessel, Managing Principal, Capco
* Tom Jessop, President, Chain
* Vijay Mayadas, President, Global Fixed Income and Analytics, Broadridge Financial Solutions?
* Beth Sendra, Head of Business Development, Digital Asset Holdings
* Bob Bonomo, President, CG Blockchain
* Chris Ferris, Governing Board Member & Chair, Technical Steering Committee, Hyperledger
* Pete Harris, Principal, Lighthouse Partners
* Houman Shadab, Professor, New York Law School
* Peter Boroykh, Blockchain Solution Architect, BlockchainDriven
* Kieren James-Lubin, Co-Founder, President & COO, BlockApps
* Dawn Newton, COO, Netki
* Drew Rasmussen, CTO, OTC Exchange Network
* Preston Byrne, Independent Consultant and Former COO & General Counsel, Monax Industries
* Andrew Comas, Digital Architect, Microsoft
* Dan Guido, Co-Founder & CEO, Trail of Bits
* Joshua Ashley Klayman, Of Counsel, Finance + Projects Group, Morrison & Foerster
* Vincent Molinari, CEO, Liquid M Capital LLC
* Ryan Singer, Co-Founder, Chia Network
* Brent Tomer, Chief Trial Attorney, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
* Matthew Goetz, Managing Partner & CEO, BlockTower Capital
* David J. Namdar, Portfolio Manager, Galaxy Investment Partners
* Joyce Shen, Investment Director, Tenfore Holdings
* Erik Asgeirsson, President & CEO, CPA.com
* Amy Pawlicki, VP, Assurance and Advisory Innovation, AICPA
* Joan Arnold, Partner and Chair of Tax Group, Pepper Hamilton LLP
* Jeremy Drane, Chief Commercial Officer, Libra
* Ron Quaranta, Founder & Chairman, Wall Street Blockchain Alliance
The sponsors of the day are: B2Broker, BankEx, Hyperledger, ICOBox, OTCXN, Pepper Hamilton, Polsinelli and ULedger.
Registration for Blockchain for Wall Street remains open but the venue is nearing capacity. If places are still available, registration rates increase on November 10th. More information, delegate registration is available at www.blockchainforwallstreet.com.
About The Wall Street Blockchain Alliance
The Wall Street Blockchain Alliance (WSBA) is an industry leading 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association created for financial market professionals, by financial market professionals. The WSBA mission is to guide and promote comprehensive adoption of blockchain and distributed ledger technology across financial markets and to stand as a neutral, unbiased steward of education and cooperation between Wall Street firms.
It does this by engaging with industry leaders, policymakers and technology innovators through direct communication, comment letters, best practice recommendations and more to guide industry adoption of this important technological innovation.
For information about the WSBA, including membership, visit www.wsba.co or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lighthouse Partners’ the Blockchain Conference
Lighthouse Partners created The Blockchain Conference series as a practical way to support the acceleration of blockchain, distributed ledger and smart contract technology in the real business world, through the articulation of vision, education and market engagement. More information can be found at www.theblockchainconference.com.
About Lighthouse Partners, Inc.
Lighthouse Partners, Inc. is a business and technology consulting firm providing business acceleration services related to transformative enterprise technologies with specific focuses on go-to-market and growth strategies involving partnerships, thought leadership creation and events. Lighthouse Partners, Inc. works directly with global IT innovators to analyse business opportunities and create launch and business growth plans for a range of technologies, including blockchain, distributed ledgers, API management, in-memory big data analytics, compute acceleration, low- latency middleware and high-performance cloud. More information can be found at www.lighthouse-partners.com.
Jen Massing Harris
Massing PR for Blockchain for Wall Street