bitJob.io – The Student Jobs Marketplace is striving to change the students employment market ■ Why are employers struggling to find ‘work ready’ graduates? ■ Why are you using the Blockchain for bitJob? ■ The Student Jobs Marketplace is preparing for its upcoming ICO (aka “Token Sale”) on September 2017.
So what is bitJob?
- bitJob.io is a Blockchain Ethereum-based marketplace for students, aiming to reshape the way students earn a living. Students face two main problems: they are short on cash during their academic period, and they lack occupational experience once they graduate.
- According to the there is another obvious (and related) need: employers find it difficult to hire quality temporary workers that fit the budget – and many of them fail to recruit students.
Student’s employment in 2017
- Until now, students have had to work on irrelevant old-school jobs, gaining zero experience along the way. Now, bitJob will offer them a decentralized peer-to-peer (P2P) marketplace, revolutionizing the way students can make a living and gain occupational experience while studying. The students can then make a decent living throughout their schooling, by engaging in tasks that are relevant to their profession.
- BitJob offers a real solution – a decentralized and secure open-source marketplace, enabling students to stop procrastinating, sharpen their skill-set and convert their free time to a fast and stable income, while enriching their dynamic résumé, anytime & anywhere in the world.
Is blockchain the answer? For Sure! Says bitJob.io CEO.
- bitJob unites the benefits of micro-gigs and freelancers bidding sites (Like Fiverr and Upwork) with Blockchain technology, to become the first Hybrid Blockchain Project to allow Employers and Students Global P2P collaboration. The decentralized sections of our platform will be Authentication, Identity, Verifiability, Voting, Reputation, Payments transactions and affiliates fees distribution.
“The bitJob platform is specifically designed to attract students to the blockchain ecosystem, educating the next generation in decentralization. The marketplace will be a semi-decentralized platform, using both centralized payment methods (fiat money) and decentralized digital Cryptocurrency, as a first step towards mainstreaming blockchain technology.”
—Dror Medalion, Founder, bitJob.io
bitJob Hybrid platform Model
bitJob is a Semi-Decentralized platform, developed on Ethereum Smart Contracts. We believe that students, although being very Tech-oriented, still need to be educated on the use cases of blockchain technology.
- The bitJob platform is specifically designed to attract students to the blockchain ecosystem, educating the next the generation about decentralization and pushing them into a better understanding of the technology. The marketplace will be semi-decentralized platform, accepting both centralized payment methods (fiat money) and decentralized digital cryptocurrency, as a first stage toward mainstreaming blockchain technology.
bitJob Affiliate program
- We’re launching our affiliate marketing plan for spreading the word around the world, in order to reach as many students as possible, we came up with a wonderful reward program that will provide our partners & Unions with referee rewards and future fees dividends for each student they bring onto the platform.
Reputation Assignment & Dynamic Résumé
- Reputation bitJob.io participants will have reputation assigned to them, to enable them to access remuneration appropriate to their skill level. The better the individual’s reputation, based on previous bitJobs, the higher the price they will be able to command for an hour’s work.
- Résumé Students reputation and gained experience will be registered on our patent-pending “DPR”, a Dynamic Portfolio Résumé that will be placed on a personal domain name and will be adopted by the labor market and future employers.
bitJob Crowdfunding Campaign details for STU tokens
- The bitJob platform will operate via its native STU token, which will be available through a presale opening on August 2017.
bitJob ICO campaign details:
- Fundraising Cap (USD$): 10,000,000M USD$
- Tokens distributed: 100,000,000 STU maximum, forever.
- bitJob PRE-SALE will start on August 2nd and last for a limited time, bitJob early bird investors will get special offers and bonuses for their token purchases.
- bitJob Formal ICO (Tokensale) will start on September 12th and will last for 30 days. During this time, ALL participants who would like to contribute will be able to do so via the bitJob.io website, Under the Crowdsale section.
- Bugs and marketing bounty programs – will be published soon!
Check out bitJob.io project on their website and Subscribe for upcoming updates.
Photo credit © Shutterstock